The Learning Program
New Learning Program
We believe the Learning Program will offer many advantages over traditional reports, for example:
- Is formative and summative; ongoing commentary of students’ engagement and achievement can be entered by staff & seen at any time during the year.
- It will be on-line and cumulative. Parents & students will be able to view it throughout the year and across years.It will be a longitudinal record of a student’s learning & progress.
- The achievement categories are determined by subjects/departments and are modifiable, for example can include Key Competencies, and changes in curriculum level.
- Includes Teaching and Learning programme information alongside assessment.
- Teachers’ commentary can be added to anytime during the teaching and learning programme.
Visit the Learning Program page to view the HOW TO GUIDE