OnLine Subject Selection (OLSS)
2019 ONLINE SUBJECT SELECTION PROCESS
- Students - access OLSS from your Portal Dashboard.
- Parents - access OLSS from the Onslow College Portal. Login to the OC Portal and the link to subject choices in 2018 is on the Dashboard.
OLSS YEAR 10 in 2019 (current Year 9s)
Subject Selection for students who will be Year 10 in 2019 is open from: WEDNESDAY 22 AUGUST - FRIDAY 7 SEPTEMBER
All Year 10 students study English, Maths, Science, Social Studies and Physical Education & Health plus four option subjects of their choice, two in the first and two in the second half of the year (language courses are full-year and count as two choices). Year 10 students have free choice of their options as long as they have met the pre-requisites as listed in the Year 10 Curriculum Handbook.
The 2019 Year 10 Curriculum Handbook and Pathway Planning Sheet are available below to assist with subject selection.
OLSS YEAR 11, 12 & 13 in 2019 (current Year 10, 11 & 12)
Subject Selection for students who will be Year 11, 12 & 13 in 2019 is open from: MONDAY 6 AUGUST - THURSDAY 16 AUGUST
- Year 11s must take 6 subjects.
- Year 12s must take the equivalent of 5 ½ -6 subjects (5 full-year subjects, including 12ENG and up to 2 half-years). (Maximum set at 10 to allow tailored courses for those students who need it).
- Year 13s must take the equivalent of 5 subjects (at least 3 full year subjects, and up to 4 half-years) (Maximum set at 8 to allow tailored courses for those students who need it).
- Most students will be choosing less than the set maximum number - the system will accept this.
|FOR ALL STUDENTS & PARENTS||OLSS Instructions|
|YEAR 10 IN 2019||2019 Year 10 Curriculum Handbook||Year 10 Pathway Planning Sheet|
|YEAR 11, 12 & 13 IN 2019||2019 Senior Curriculum Handbook|| Year 11 Pathway Planning Sheet|
Year 12 Pathway Planning Sheet
Year 13 Pathway Planning Sheet