Email: | Phone: (+64 4) 478 8189

Applying for a Student Visa

After we have received your information, we will email you to let you know whether we can offer you a place at Onslow College. An offer letter and invoice will be sent to you. If you are coming to New Zealand to study for more than three months, you will need a student visa.

After we have received your fees we will send you a letter and receipt for the Visa Officer of the nearest New Zealand Embassy or High Commission. This letter will say that we are accepting the student at our school. You need to have this letter to get a student visa.

Full details of visa and permit requirements can be viewed on the Immigration New Zealand website.