Onslow College is a signatory to The Education (Pastoral Care of Tertiary and International Learners) Code of Practice 2021 (the CODE). It sets out the requirements that education providers must meet for the wellbeing and safety of their learners. You can request a copy from the International Office or it can be downloaded here.
If you have a question, send us an enquiry using the form below:
If you would like to attend Onslow College as an International Student, please complete the application online. Application is now opened for all year levels.
We will require the following information to be included in your application:
- A school report with information about your progress/grades over the past 2 years
- A letter from their current school about your attitude and character
After we have received your application, we will email you to let you know whether we can offer you a place at Onslow College.
An offer letter and invoice will be sent to you if you are accepted.
If you have a complaint against the school, please see the International Director in the first instance or follow the process in this flow chart. If the issue can not be resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact :
- NZQA (for concerns and complaints about the school breaching the Code) or
- iStudent Complaints (for concerns and complaints about money or contracts)
All International Students must have appropriate insurance covering the following:
a) To and from New Zealand
b) Medical care while in New Zealand
c) Repatriation as result of serious illness or injury including travel cost incurred by family members
c) Death including travel cost of family members to and from New Zealand, cost of repatriation of body and funeral.
Students can arrange their insurance with their own insurer or Onslow College can organise insurance on their behalf.
* It is important that you are familiar with our Refund Policy. It outlined the various circumstances that you may be entitled to a refund if your child withdraws from Onslow College.