Sports Registrations & Forms
Sports Registrations 2021
All sports registrations can be made online and you will receive an email in mid-December outlining the process for online registration. Please follow the links on this email to ensure you register for sport at Onslow correctly.
Ensure you read all the information about your chosen sports so you can make an informed decision.
Sports registrations must be completed by Thursday 28 January 2021.
Please email Kylie on email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the online registrations.
- Injury/Incident Form - Please fill in this form if any of your students are involved in an injury or an incident while involved in sport.
- Coach/Manager/Official Form - Please fill in this form if you are interested in being a coach, manager or official for any Onslow Sports team If you are interested in joining one of our committees, please note this on the form or contact the Sports Office directly.
- Uniform Order Form - This should be filled out if you are sure you will need to purchase some uniform through the Sports Office. If you aren't sure, please get in touch with the Sports Office.
- Police Vetting Forms – Required to be completed by all coaches and managers.
- Payment Plan Form - Please fill out the Payment Plan Form below if you are unable to pay off all of your student/s sports fees (the fees will appear on your account in mid February for summer sports and mid May for winter sports - once on your account, they must be paid within 2 weeks.