- Deliberate or careless damage to school property or resources will be charged to the student(s) responsible.
- For safety or management reasons some areas of the school will be deemed out of bounds.
- Students should take appropriate care in safeguarding their own possessions. The school accepts no responsibility for the damage, loss or theft of valuables.
- A limited number of lockers are available for student use.
- Items may be confiscated if they are not permitted at school or are being used in a disruptive or inappropriate manner. They should be collected from the office at the end of the school day.
- Cell phones are only used in class at the direction of the teacher
- Please report any theft or damage of your property to the office as soon as you become aware of it.
- Do not leave any valuables in PE changing rooms. Hand them to your teacher.