School donation and voluntary contributions
- The school donation is $300 for one child and $450 for two or more children. Donations are voluntary payments that help the school provide a wide range of services and goods that are not covered by government operational funding.
- There may be resources and activities associated with the subject a student has selected that enhance the student’s understanding of the subject area by providing an opportunity for learning which is enjoyable and challenging. The School requests a voluntary contribution for these items.
Stationery and Materials
- A stationery list is posted home before the start of the school year and is available on the school website.
- The school does not supply bulk stationery, however supplementary stationery is available from the office.
- Some departments may provide recommendations to purchase additional materials (i.e. study books). These items are not required and can be purchased on a voluntary basis. Students who chose to purchase these additional materials must pay the associated fee.
Sports and Activities
- Students who chose to participate in sports teams or activities (i.e. debating) must pay the associated fee as detailed.