STUDENT ACCESS TO SCHOOL LAPTOPS
- Students in Years 9 - 11 are expected to bring their own laptops to school and to keep them charged.
- The Library will no longer issue school laptops to these students.
- The Library will continue to issue laptops to those students who already have an arrangement in place.
- Teachers will email you to let you know if your student is not bringing their laptop to class.
- If your BYOD student does not have a laptop, for example when it needs repairs, please email the students Ako teacher with a brief explanation.
- IT Support will then arrange a short-term loan of a School laptop to cover your student for the necessary period of time.
Year 12 -13 students are not yet part of our BYOD programme.
- Library laptops will be reserved for this group of students. Usually a Teacher for a senior class will book them.
Resource - Helping Your Teenager to Stay Safe Online - download HERE