Onslow College is driven by a sense of community rather than conformity. Our challenge is to enable students to develop their potential through high quality education in a cooperative, friendly, stimulating and well-disciplined environment.
Onslow College offers:
- A co-educational secondary environment.
- A high standard of homestay care.
- Excellent preparation for University.
- A distinctive and successful academic record. Most students go on to University.
- On going English language support from specialist teachers.
- Well resourced facilities.
- Local and national recognition.
- A safe and supportive environment.
- A large choice of subjects and extra curricular activities.
- A non-uniform school.
Onslow College is situated in Wellington which is the capital city of New Zealand and where our Government meets. The city contains the Embassies and Consulates of all the countries with which New Zealand has relationships. Some of these families attend Onslow College. Wellington city has a population of approximately 160,000 and is built around a beautiful harbour and tree covered hills. It has interesting shopping centre and entertaining facilities.
Onslow College is situated in the suburb of Johnsonville, 10 minutes north of central Wellington by car. It has an excellent shopping centre and lots of bush and parks nearby and is also on the train and bus routes.
To find out more about learning and living in Wellington, visit www.ewi.org.nz
We will work hard to help your child be happy and successful at our school.
International Food Fair
Thursday 22nd August 2013Read more »
Wednesday 13th March 2013
Download the latest International Programme Newsletter. International Programme Newsletter March 2013 International ...Read more »
Outdoor Education Camp
Monday 25th February 2013
Check out some of the images from the International Outdoor Camp.Read more »
International Dinner 2013
Thursday 21st February 2013
Check out some of the following images from the International Dinner 2013Read more »