Guidelines for making a complaint
The issue requiring resolution can be addressed directly with the person concerned by the complainant or through their support person, orally or in writing.
If the issue is not resolved to the satisfaction of both parties then it should be referred to the appropriate person for investigation/arbitration/mediation (HOD, Dean, Deputy Principal, Course Coordinator).
If the issue is not resolved to the satisfaction of both parties a final appeal may be made to the Principal.
- Parties involved should keep a written record of actions taken.
- Complaints may be made directly to the Principal. Depending on the nature of the complaint the Principal may refer the matter to the Board of Trustees.
- Complaints regarding the Principal should be made to the chairperson of the Board of Trustees.
- Investigation of complaints should be conducted in a fair and transparent manner that accords respect to all parties and reflects the principles of natural justice.
- All parties to a complaint will be informed of the outcome(s).
Alisha Gilchrist smashes Under 16 Girls 3000m record!
Friday 7th March 2014
Year 11 student Alisha Gilchrist didn't just win the Under 16 Girls 3000m race at the Western Zone Athletics competion o...Read more »
Open invitation to attend PTA AGM
Tuesday 4th March 2014
The Onslow College Parent Teacher Association (PTA) invites all those people interested to attend the ANNUAL GENERAL MEE...Read more »
Snapper travel concession
Monday 3rd March 2014
Wellington child travel concessions on Snapper for senior students are due to expire, to ensure students continue to rec...Read more »
Study Skills Workshop
Wednesday 19th February 2014
Workshops for 2014 Series 1: Study Tips and Memory Strategies... Ideal for Years 9-13 students, University Students ...Read more »
Year 9 Camp information
Thursday 13th February 2014
Year 9 Camp takes place on Monday 17 - Wednesday 19 February. Further infromation about the camp has been emailed home...Read more »
Sports in 2014
Monday 27th January 2014
The 2014 Sports Handbook and associated forms are now available on the Sports pages of the website. Summer sports comm...Read more »
Wednesday 22nd January 2014
To make life easier for you for Back to School, we have teamed up with Office Max School Supplies Direct so that you can...Read more »