Guidelines for making a complaint
The issue requiring resolution can be addressed directly with the person concerned by the complainant or through their support person, orally or in writing.
If the issue is not resolved to the satisfaction of both parties then it should be referred to the appropriate person for investigation/arbitration/mediation (HOD, Dean, Deputy Principal, Course Coordinator).
If the issue is not resolved to the satisfaction of both parties a final appeal may be made to the Principal.
- Parties involved should keep a written record of actions taken.
- Complaints may be made directly to the Principal. Depending on the nature of the complaint the Principal may refer the matter to the Board of Trustees.
- Complaints regarding the Principal should be made to the chairperson of the Board of Trustees.
- Investigation of complaints should be conducted in a fair and transparent manner that accords respect to all parties and reflects the principles of natural justice.
- All parties to a complaint will be informed of the outcome(s).
Performing up a storm in Sydney!
Friday 18th July 2014
Congratulations to the Onslow College Musos in receiving to Silver Awards at the Australian International Music Festival...Read more »
Tertiary Costs Presentation
Thursday 17th July 2014
with Maria Goncalves-Rorke, 7.30pm, Monday 21st July, Onslow College Library Is your student planning on going to Unive...Read more »
Wednesday 11th June 2014
Copies of all our bulletins are available on the website http://www.onslow.school.nz/home/about-us/newsletters/bulletins...Read more »
New Careers section on the website
Tuesday 10th June 2014
We have now included a Careers and Transition section on the Onslow College website. This section includes a Careers C...Read more »
Entertainment Books 2014 - 2015 on sale now!
Friday 11th April 2014
Order your 2014 - 2015 Entertainment Book now to receive over $20,000 worth of valuable 2-for-1 and up to 50% offers fro...Read more »