Bicycle Use Guidelines
- Road rules must be obeyed.
- Approved helmet must be worn at all times on and off site.
- Act responsibly and safely.
- Upon arrival at school bicycles must be stored in racks provided.
- The area of bicycle racks is out of bounds except for depositing or collecting bicycles.
- Particular caution must be used on the school driveways and quad areas.
- Cycles may be used in the ‘bowl’ area at lunchtime if special permission is granted. See your DP for the permission slip. All other areas are out of bounds to cycles.